Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting, Saturday 7 May, Southampton

Author: Anton Piatek
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting, Saturday 7 May, Southampton
On 29 April 2011 09:01, Hants LUG Chairman <adam.trickett@???> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Royal/Republican/Apathetic greetings to fellow LUGers. As planned the May
> meeting will take place at Southampton University on Saturday 7 May between
> 10:00 and 16:30.
>
> Chris will arrange wired network and the LUG will bring it's own wifi access
> point. As last month, if you want to connect please provide Chris with your
> MAC address:  http://hantslug.cmalton.me.uk/dhcp.php
>
> Baring any more unfortunate domestic incidents I plan to give a short talk on
> PC connectors, anyone else wishing to give a talk there is plenty of time to
> plan one and lots of free slots to give it in!

I just checked the hantslug website and it says to register your name
so you are on the security register before the day, but no email
address is given.

Chris - Is it too late to get my name on the security register?

Anton
--
Anton Piatek
email: anton@???

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.