Re: [Hampshire] [IMPORTANT] Networking for this weekend's Br…

Author: bryan hunt
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [IMPORTANT] Networking for this weekend's Bring a Box meeting
On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 10:28 +0100, Lisi wrote:
> On Friday 01 April 2011 10:16:33 bryan hunt wrote:
> > Grow up, and message me on list. I'm sure this has got more to do with
> > my mockery of your previous, pompous, posting than a concern for the
> > greater good.
>
> That is offensive. Adam is most emphatically not offensive, ever that I have
> seen.

I did not describe him as offensive, I described his previous posting as
pompous.

> He is Chairman, and a very good one. What are you? Did you suddenly get
> appointed to a position of responsibility? You cannot have been elected
> since there has not been a recent election.

I claimed no such position of responsibility, nor did I seek one. How
did you come to that conclusion? Or are you just pulling some sort of
rank?

I'm just interested in discussing Linux related issues and perhaps going
to the occasional meeting. (Full stop)

With warmest regards,

Bryan Hunt