[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meetings

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meetings

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x586be100.hantslug.org.uk.28951': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Mar 10 22:20:55 2011 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hi,

MARCH
-----

Meeting reminder. I know it's a long way but if anyone wants to join the
Surrey LUG at the Sirius Corporation offices this Saturday they are more than
welcome.

http://surrey.lug.org.uk/bab20110312

Laura Czajkowski, the host at Sirius explicitly said we are welcome but if a
lot of people turn up it may be cramped. As it's along way I'm not expecting a
lot of people to go, I won't be going but if anyone does they will be welcome.

If you think you may go, please can you email Robert Longstaff
at the Surrey LUG to let him know so they no how many people they may need to
accommodate.

Laura also said Sirius would be happy to use their offices as a location for a
BBQ this summer, it's apparently a nice location by a canal and could be
really good for something social.

APRIL and ON

I'm continuing a dialogue with people within ECS at Sonton University and I
hope to get more volunteers to help book the room for us, so it's spread over
enough people that we can get in every other month. My contact seems quite
hopeful that we can work something out, so we can have a more stable base.

I'm also chasing IBM up (Hello Anton!) and other options.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group