Re: [Hampshire] OT: Space station and shuttle visible this e…

Author: Mike Burrows
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] OT: Space station and shuttle visible this evening

> Whoa!! That was absolutely fantastic to see!! I was expecting one
> light (I just assumed they'd be docked)... not two chasing each other
> across the sky :-)
>
> --

there was one time last year I think when the shuttle undocked just
ahead of the ATV I think it was, coming up for its first docking or
maybe close pass. anyhow, there was three in a row that evening :) If
you really want to waste some time, mess about with this really cool (if
you like that kind of thing) software. If you haven't already that is.

http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/download.php

Shane its only doze tho'.

God Bless
Mike