[Hampshire] Network Scanner

Author: Mike Austin
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Network Scanner
One MSW application that I really miss is Network Magic, as I currently have
12 wired and 3 wireless devices on my home network. I have been searching
for a Linux equivalent and this is the best I have tried. AutoScan-Network
a cross platform application designed to explore and to manage your network.
Entire subnets can be scanned simultaneously without human intervention. It
features OS detection, automatic network discovery, VNC Client, Ssh client.

You can download AustoScan from https://sourceforge.net/projects/autoscan/
or http://autoscan-network.com/

If you use the Linux version, the extracted installation file is
"AutoScan-Network-Linux-1.50.sh". With an .sh file, click on it and choose
"Run In Terminal".

Mike