[Hampshire] [ADMIN] March Meeting

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] March Meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5675c100.hantslug.org.uk.1569': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Feb 26 11:25:16 2011 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hi,

On paper the next meeting should take place on Saturday 5 March, however I
have not been able to arrange free access to the University for that date. I
am still exchanging emails with a contact provide by Hugo but it does not look
like we will be able to use the University on that Saturday.

We have three basic options:

1) Find another free venue, which we have tried before with little success.

2) Pay the University to use the room rather, which is I gather more than £200
for the day, so we can't do that for long unless everyone contributes at every
meeting.

3) Share with Surrey at the Sirius Corporation in Addlestone, Surrey on
Saturday 12th March.

Please discuss. If there is anyone on this list who can arrange free space
with Internet access at Southampton or Winchester Universities that would be
more than useful...

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group