[Hampshire] Linux meeting 12 Feb 2011 @ Nokia Southwood.

Author: robert.beattie
To: surrey, hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Linux meeting 12 Feb 2011 @ Nokia Southwood.
Hi all,

Sorry for this, but I will require you *all* to [re]submit your details by the end of tomorrow (Thurs) if you are attending this Saturday.
Many of you haven't done this, so I suggested to our security people I would have you register on the day.
They aren't happy with this, stating there are already special leniencies for our arrangement.
So not to step on their toes, please follow my previous instructions to the letter. (Added below)
Sorry for being awkward with the tab delimit stuff, but I really don't have the time to copy/paste/edit 30+ emails :)

Thanks for your understanding.
Bob.

> The next BaB will be at Nokia (GU14 0NG) on 12th Feb 2011.
> 11am-5pm'ish Can you please send me your name, vehicle reg (if applic) and next of kin details; mark the email subject as "Linux meeting". This is to keep our security people happy and incase anything happens to you.
> If would be rather brill if you could tab delimit the items because I'm really lazy/snowed under/in a rush/etc.

Bob Beattie
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Camera Development Systems, MP R&D,
Nokia Southwood, UK