Re: [Hampshire] [OT] for those of you who are "getting rathe…

Author: alan c
To: hampshire
New-Topics: [Hampshire] Sudo question
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] for those of you who are "getting rather ancient"
Most list users here will have a prostate, or know someone who
has...... Amongst other sorts of 'goings on' I happened to say
something to my urologist which prompted an immediate prostate DRE,
which revealed that a previously well behaved prostate cancer had
started to gallop. I had an op very quickly, (bye bye prostate), and
it was confirmed it was so active that it would soon have become
inoperable.

1) Boy, I am very glad to be here. I had not long said goodbye to a
family member who had died of this.
2) I say b****cks to the indignity of a prostate DRE (Bily Connelly
does a nice take on this) - get a check up! It may just save your
life! It helped save mine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv3oY5tpSb4
3) Bob Monkhouse helped make ads before he died
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmWtzfKcMpA

OK, now back to Ubuntu.......
:-)

On 01/02/11 12:47, john lewis wrote:
> the "getting rather ancient" phrase comes from an email from a fellow
> genealogy researcher responding to a message I'd posted on one of the
> other lists I'm subscribed to.

[snip]
--
alan cocks