[Hampshire] January Meeting - thank you

Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hants LUG
Subject: [Hampshire] January Meeting - thank you
Hi,

I'd like to thank the University for letting us in and out host
Robin for actually opening the doors and booking the rooms.

I had hoped to get some more students from the University to come
along so that we could share out the LUG room duties but alas I
gather it was a bad date because of impending exams.

I hope everyone who made the meeting enjoyed themselves.

I will endevour to get out a timetable soon so it makes planning
easier for everyone.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

"Norton Wipe Info uses hexadecimal values to wipe files.  This
 provides more security than wiping with decimal values."
    -- from the manual of Norton Systemworks 2002, pg 160