[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting: January 15 at Southampton Unive…

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting: January 15 at Southampton University

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5852f100.hantslug.org.uk.17998': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Jan 9 11:16:33 2011 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hi,

This is your one week notice, our first meeting of the year will take place at
the University of Southampton in the normal room on SATURDAY 15 JANUARY 2011,
between 10:00 and 17:00. I would like to thank Robin Wilson for arranging the
room for us. I will update the wiki after my morning bike ride...

I'm not 100% sure about the MAC registration as there was confusion at the
last meetings - it may no longer be required - but if it is please send your
MA address to Robin: r [dot] t [dot] wilson [at] soton [dot] ac [dot] uk

There are still some books for review so turn up and get a free* book. As
usual it would help to have someone let people in and man the welcome desk -
please volunteer.

If you would like to give a talk please add yourself to the wiki page when
available. If you want someone to else to give or repeat a talk please speak
up.

* Well I want a review in exchange...

--
Adam Trickett