Re: [Hampshire] Linux Foundation and Linux Certification Pro…

Author: John Cooper
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Linux Foundation and Linux Certification Programs
On 26/10/10 19:42, Brian Chivers wrote:
> I've done LPIC-1 already and found it really interesting & hard as it
> dealt with stuff I don't use that much like kernel & x.org config
>
> I'll let you know what the the LPIC-2 is like as I'm doing it next week
> on a 6 day residential course with firebrand training.

Hi Brian,
Would also like to know what you think of Firebrand too. I have read
some poor feedback on them, but also a couple of colleagues did the
Ethical Hacking course and said they were ok. Saying that, one of them
inquired about CISSP in May and they ring him like clockwork every two
weeks trying to get him on a course. I really hate that sort of marketing!

John.
Discover Linux - Open Source Solutions to Business and Schools
http://discoverlinux.co.uk