Re: [Hampshire] Video problems with virtualbox

Author: Peter Collins
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Video problems with virtualbox
On 25/10/10 12:56, Roger Munford wrote:

> I have tried changing video resolutions within Win2k but there is no
> improvement.

Hi Roger,

Sorry I don't know much about Virtualbox but when using VMWare, I always
change the "Hardware acceleration" within Windows to "Full" (these are
VM's with the VMWare Tools installed)

You should be able to change it by selecting "Display" from within the
Control Panel, then click on the "Settings" tab and click "Advanced"
near the bottom right.

On the new window that opens select the "Troubleshoot" tab and you
should see a slider for the Hardware acceleration.

Maybe this will help.

Rgds

Peter.