Re: [Hampshire] MAC addresses for AGM and next meeting

Author: Ashwin
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] MAC addresses for AGM and next meeting
On 01/10/2010 16:18, Victor Churchill wrote:
> On 1 October 2010 15:35, Ashwin<ashfixate@???> wrote:
>> everybody who attends the meet tomorrow may not have internet access
> Does that mean "everybody may not" or "not everybody may" ? ;-)

As if I did not have enough to think about already.... :)

Such questions are usually more interesting than work though, so I did
think about it. I think "everybody may not" is still valid because it is
an all or nothing situation. Either everybody will have access tomorrow
or no one will. Depends completely on the almighty (the sysadmin, that is).

> If I am talking about the Cloud it would be good to have a wireless
> connection - I don't know if the registrations from previous events
> may still be in your router?

I don't think the router will remember the registrations because last
time the sysadmin told me that it would get removed on the monday
following the meeting, so I am assuming that is what happened. As I said
earlier, I can register 3 MACs so I am sure we can arrange one for your
talk on the cloud.

Ashwin