Re: [Hampshire] MAC addresses for AGM and next meeting

Author: Ashwin
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] MAC addresses for AGM and next meeting
Hello All,

I just heard from the department sysadmins that they are insanely busy
dealing with the hundreds of new students who have descended on the
university this week to begin their courses. The addition of MAC
addresses is therefore a lower priority and there is a small chance that
it may not get done, which means everybody who attends the meet tomorrow
may not have internet access. I can personally add three guest MAC
addresses but just wanted to give everyone a heads up so that you can
bring along any 3G dongles or brush up on ways to share an internet
connection from the the 3 (fortunate :) ) guest addresses I can add myself.

We do have the rooms, so in the worst case, there is still place to sit
and conduct the meeting/talks.

Regards,

Ashwin