[Hampshire] Nokia venue

Author: robert.beattie
To: surrey
CC: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Nokia venue
Hi SurreyLUG,

There has been some talk recently about venues, taking advantage of sites and not tidying up after ourselves.

I'd like to note publicly that I haven't had any real issues with Hants and Surrey LUGs visiting Nokia (nor with their friends).
Some of the furniture might not be back in exactly the same place, there may be two or three coffee cups (plastic) sat on tables and I might have to use the crowbar to lever Anthony out the building again.

Other than those things I see no reason not to continue hosting; so "Thank you", from me, to you all for being well behaved ! :)

I'll also say here that although I plan to host on the even months of the year, I am not put-out when an alternative venue is chosen via the poll.

(Hants LUGers, please feel free to chip in with any comments)
Cheers,
Bob.

Bob Beattie
Senior Technical Support Engineer