Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meetings

Author: Damian L Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meetings
On 12/09/10 13:02, Hants LUG Chairman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to thank the Anton and the other IBMers for hosting us yesterday. I'd
> next like to thank all our speakers for their efforts. Finally I'd like to
> thank the people who made it to the meeting!
>
> Ashwin has arranged our next meeting at Southampton 2 October. Which should be
> our AGM - if you want a committee position now is your opportunity!

I need to say that I won't stand this year for the committee.

As some of you know I now have new business commitments and therefore
additional responsibilities to prioritise; not too mention some critical
project and coding deadlines the next two quarters.

I have enjoyed the role, although was unable to achieve all I had hoped,
also appreciated Adam's strong presence as Hants Lug chair.

I'll still be knocking around on list and will attend meetings when
possible:)

Best Regards

Damian

--