Re: [Hampshire] Hants LUG meet - 11th Sept - Hursley

Author: Damian L Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hants LUG meet - 11th Sept - Hursley
On 11/09/10 18:44, Anton Piatek wrote:
> Thanks to all that came today, and a special thanks to all those that
> presented. If I could ask those who presenter to add a link to their
> slides on the wiki page as several people who couldn't make it have
> already asked about the talks
> http://www.hantslug.org.uk/wiki/11September2010

Thanks Anton (and your colleagues) for use of the facility today.

!Videos! - the quality is very reasonable.

I'll make them available to the talkers tomorrow night converted from
the JVC 'mpeg' proprietary format to an AVI container using the MPEG-4
ASP (Xvid) and MP3 codecs. Then talkers can run additional conversions
later over the file. Overnight run and I'm glad I upgraded my
workstation recently, now a Dual-Core E5300 @ 2.60GHz.

I'll make the Zentyal talk video available next week at some point.

I am able to de-noise the Zentyal talk to reduce the background buzzing
which was later switched off, not sure what it was.

Back to the other film and pizza:)

-- Damian

--
http://interlinux.co.uk - Zentyal bronze partners