Re: [Hampshire] FW: Missing xorg.conf

Author: Rob Malpass
To: 'Hampshire LUG Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] FW: Missing xorg.conf
Hi Russell

Sorry for the enormous delay in replying. I do have nvidia-settings installed. The latest is that the following xorg.conf produces a non-workable screen. Running in 640x480 but this makes it impossible to use the nvidia-settings tool to alter the resolution - I can only see the top left corner of the window. If you can either tell me how to maneuvre to the other parts of the window or to run in a higher res - I'd be most grateful.

Thanks

Rob