[Hampshire] [OT] Free components jettisoned to good homes

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hants Lug
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Free components jettisoned to good homes
Hi List

Advance warning of some free components. I need the space in my office and
also need to keep it tidier. Let me know in advance if you would like to bag
any of these. I'm abroad next week on a Biz trip so response might be patchy
until next weekend.

I'm thinking more along the lines of bringing the lot to the next Hants Lug
meeting at IBM.

I don't know if all these work 100% but I'd wager a coffee that 90% are fine.

* 1 x Memory module 64MB 133MHz SDRAM CL3
* VIA EPIA-5000 MotherBoard with 500MB Ram 500Mhz VIA CPU
* AGP Graphics card GeForce4 MX440SE 64MB DDR + TV
* PCI Graphics GF FX5200 128MB DDR
* Sound Blaster Live CT4760
* Fast Ethernet PCMCIA 32Bit adapter
* PCI 56Kbs Modem
* Boxed shrink wrapped RHEL 5 server CD set
* Descent 3 Original Loki release. Boxed with original jewel case
* Super Woofer Sakura speaker system 35W
* PATA -> SATA converter
* Bag of cables and some odds and ends

-- Damian

--
http://interlinux.co.uk - Interlinux Services

DIASER RoadMap http://bit.ly/1Vtdp5

--
This message has been scanned by MailScanner.