Re: [Hampshire] [Slightly OT] Arduino coding help - pointers…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [Slightly OT] Arduino coding help - pointers tostructs

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x580f9100.hantslug.org.uk.14011': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Aug 5 23:03:58 2010 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hi Paul,

On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 02:12:16PM +0100, paul@??? wrote:
> Sorry this is a bit OT but I believe there is Arduino expertise here :)

I've no idea about your question, however I would like to point you
towards London Hackspace (http://london.hackspace.org.uk/) where
there is vast Arduino knowledge.

Also there is a 2 day Arduino beginner's course on August 28/29
which is incredible value at £100 for non-members (and you get to
keep an Arduino afterwards!). I've signed up. :)

So anyway, if you're looking for any practical assistance with
Arduinos I would recommend joining the list, coming into the IRC
channel and finding someone to talk to about it. If you wanted to do
some work on it in person then you could drop in to the space
any time that there's someone there, you wouldn't have to become a
member, just put something in the donation tin.

The Hackspace door actually has an RFID reader attached to an
Arduino so that we members can have 24 hour access via our Oyster
cards. :)

Cheers,
Andy

"I'd be happy to buy all variations of sex to ensure I got what I wanted."
-- Gary Coates (talking about cabling)