[Hampshire] Slightly OT: domain reg and hosting recommendati…

Author: Chris Liddell
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Slightly OT: domain reg and hosting recommendations
Hi,

A friend asked me to help register a domain and setup web space, and
it's a few years since I did that before. I've had a nose round the web
and got what I think are a couple of decent suggestions to put forward.

But I know several people on here have their own domains and web sites,
so in case I missed any good ones: any recommendations of companies that
offer, preferably, both domain registration and site hosting.

I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest, but good value, with good
service (I'd prefer to avoid being called upon every week to sort a
problem or "translate" between the support and my friend!).

Cheers folks,

Chris