Re: [Hampshire] [OT, I suppose] Router

Author: Roger Munford
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT, I suppose] Router
Why not disconnect the domestic circuit from the main BT box and then
connect the router to see if the fault persists. If it doesn't the fault
lies in your domestic circuit so you can methodically work your way
through the circuit connecting parts until the fault re-occurs. If the
fault persists with nothing but the router connected and you are
confident that the router is OK then it probably is a BT fault.

Roger