[Hampshire] [Advert] Hardware clear out!

Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [Advert] Hardware clear out!
I'm having a bit of a belated spring clean so have the following kit up
for offer. Buyer collects from near Southampton (evenings/weekends) or
Fareham (daytime), or I may drop stuff off by arrangement.

All kit is working and compatible with Linux. Disks will be wiped, but I
will install Ubuntu on the PC if you want.

1x LinITX Light Firewall system, fanless, silent, 3 NIC, 256MB CF
storage. 533MHz VIA Samuel 2 CPU 128MB RAM. PS2 mouse and keyboard. 2x
serial, 2x USB. (Essentially this system, but with less RAM.
http://linitx.com/viewproduct.php?prodid=11484 Retails for £280 new.
Suitable for firewalls or other appliances. Will install IPCop image on
card.) £150

1x 3Com OfficeConnect 11g dual-aerial Wireless Access Point. £10

1x Dynamode R-ADSL-C4-2 ADSL modem with 4-port switch. £10

1x full tower PC with the following:
* 1.8GHz AMD Athlon XP 2200+ CPU
* Zalman flower heatsink
* 80GB PATA Seagate HDD
* 52x CD-ROM drive
* 2GB RAM
* QuietPC PSU
* AOpen AK77-8x motherboard with Firewire, 10/100 ethernet, SATA,
digital audio breakout connectors, PS/2, USB, serial, parallel.
* 4x USB 2.0 ports front mounted
* ATi Radeon 9200 SE dual output graphics card
* AOpen Dr. LED Diagnostic system & CD storage
£100

Included in the above or separate
1x Adaptec 1202AS SATA controller
1x 4-bay Icydock
4x Seagate SATA drives (3x 300GB, 1x 400GB)
£80

Replies off-list please.

Thanks,

Tony