[Hampshire] [OT] ADSL2+ Router

Author: David Rozzell
To: Hants LUG
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] ADSL2+ Router
Hi all

I've been on the HantsLUG list for just over 5 years, but oddly enough I
believe this is my first query & it's not Linux related either, sorry.

I'm looking to get a new ADSL router before my old one gives up the ghost, I
have UKSFN as my ISP and I'm on their ADSL2+ LLU unlimited package (Cable &
Wireless equipment). The Zyxel 660 series was recommended to me as a good
router for ADSL2+ and I wondered if anyone on the HantsLUG list had an opinion
on them?

I have done quite a bit of research but would value the LUGs input, especially
first hand accounts on a UKFSN C&W LLU line or of this particular router. I am
currently looking at a Zyxel P660HW-T1 ADSL2+ Gateway wireless router on
Amazon [1]

Thanks in advance

David

[1] http://www.amazon.co.uk/P660HW-T1-Gateway-802-11g-Wireless-
Desktop/dp/B002KE2GP6/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I308776RTTWYKK&colid=23S34LRB9MNQJ
--
"We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop
into something we wouldn't want to meet." - Stephen Hawking

FLOSS - Not just for your teeth - Free Linux Open Source Software