Re: [Hampshire] Keysigning in Southampton (was: Re: Any Debi…

Top Page
Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Keysigning in Southampton (was: Re: Any Debian developers at Febs meeting?)

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56f8b100.hantslug.org.uk.2449': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Jun 11 16:39:03 2010 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
On Friday 11 Jun 2010, Tim Retout wrote:
> On 3 February 2010 17:56, Simon Huggins <huggie@???> wrote:
> > There are lots now:
> > http://wiki.debian.org/Keysigning/Offers#GB
> >
> > Though possibly none very useful for Hampshire.
>
> Oops, I wasn't on that list. So anyone in Southampton who wants to
> meet up for key signing, just let me know.

We do key signing now and then when someone remembers. If you know to are
going to a meeting and want to do signing it's worth saying as much before
had, usually lots of other people will do the key-dance at the same time.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Windows has detected: "unknown device", and is installing drivers for it.
    -- Microsoft Windows