Re: [Hampshire] What is granola?

Top Page
Author: James
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] What is granola?

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56ca9100.hantslug.org.uk.7518': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Jun 6 15:05:22 2010 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2FF22CF403F94B5D
> > I can't imagine the individual returns will amount to a great deal, but
> > taken overall it is probably the right thing to do, at least in terms of
> > the concept.
> >
> > I can however report that I noticed no negative impact as a result of
> > running it and have since reinstalled it in its Granola incarnation.
> ** end quote [Sean Gibbins]
>
> Yes, I played with it too, and although I can't really comment on the
> effectiveness of the software, the team behind it seemed pretty good - well,
> Mat did anyway! :)

How does it compare to the acpi-cpufreq driver with ondemand and cpuidle
(which I believe are the LessWatts.org recommendations for Intel
processors)?

--
James                                       TheHolyettlz@???
PGP key ID: 03F94B5D