Re: [Hampshire] Free stuff

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Free stuff
** Tim Brocklehurst <timb@???> [2010-06-06 06:38]:
> Thanks for the kit, Mat. the amp is great, and I think the little VIA EPIA
> will fit the bill perfectly.
>
> Have a good time in the States,

** end quote [Tim Brocklehurst]

Unfortunately I didn't manage to make the meet, again, this time round, in
spite of actually getting my name on the list for once. Having seen this Free
Stuff thread it may have been just as well, although if I had I'd have brought
a box of bits along myself, so maybe I'd have left with less than I arrived
with :)

The Mini ITX board would have been the only item of interest, but since I've
just been given a Cobalt RAQ4 to play with extra items I have plans for that
need to be upgraded by the time I get round to starting probably isn't such a
good idea!

By the way, seeing OpenPilot in your sig. have to taken a look at OpenCPN? I've
not computerised my boat yet, but both these look interesting, and I signed up
on the OpenPilot list a while back to see how its developing.

OpenPilot - http://openpilot.engineering.selfip.org/
OpenCPN - http://www.opencpn.org/

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: