Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] June Meeting - Saturday 5 June South…

Author: Ashwin
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] June Meeting - Saturday 5 June Southampton
Hello Everybody,

This is the second call to send me your MAC addresses in case you are
planning to attend the BaB meeting tomorrow at the University of
Southampton.

I think the protocol for adding guests to the WLAN system is different
in my case because I am classed as a student rather than member of staff
and I may not be able to add any new MAC addresses on the spot tomorrow.
I am currently trying to get the MACs added by the system admin so I
need as complete a list as possible today.

In case you are planning to attend and for any reason think that your
MAC is probably not on the system, do send it to me as early as possible
today.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashwin