Re: [Hampshire] Test 6/6 please ignore

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Test 6/6 please ignore

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56f72100.hantslug.org.uk.26814': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat May 15 14:11:08 2010 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hi Rob,

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 11:11:51AM +0100, Rob Malpass wrote:
> test - sorry folks for wasting bandwidth. If anyone's interested, I have
> several email addresses and I can't work out which one is in use so if this
> gets through, it will prove this one works.

Looking at the headers of mails you receive from the list should
usually tell you which email address the email was sent to.

Cheers,
Andy

"I am the permanent milk monitor of all hobbies!" -- Simon Quinlank