Re: [Hampshire] problems with accessing startx.co.uk

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] problems with accessing startx.co.uk
** john lewis <johnlewis@???> [2010-05-06 22:29]:

<snip>
> However Mark said:
>
> > There's no rush, but between now and the next renewal in 2012, it
> > would be good if you could find a new registrar. I am happy to still
> > run DNS for you.
>
> Is there anyone willing/able to take over registration of the domain, or
> is it something I can do myself?

** end quote [john lewis]

I've recently moved from Fasthosts/UKReg to Heart Internet. The move was
painless and cost free, and everything seems to be working smoothly. I have had
2 or 3 renewals without hassle so far. They also manage the DNS as part of the
package if required - the interface for DNS is reasonably comprehensive, even
if I'm not a big fan of web based DNS input!

http://www.heartinternet.co.uk/domain-names/

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: