[Hampshire] Free PCs

Author: Bob Dunlop
To: HantsLUG mail list
Subject: [Hampshire] Free PCs
Don't get your hopes up.

Having a clearout and have some older PCs and bits to give away.

PC 1. PIII 866MHz, 512MB RAM Intel motherboard, 75GB disk, CD-writer.
Heavy duty full sized tower, fully silenced.

PC 2. PIII 866MHz, 384MB RAM Intel motherboard, 18GB disk, CD-writer.
Midi tower.

PC 3. PII 450MHz, 256MB RAM, Asus motherboard, 2.1GB SCSI-II disk, CD-ROM.
Midi tower.
I can include a range of other SCSI peripherals/disks/tape drives.

All in tasteful 90s beige, all drives DBANed, 100Mbps Ethernet, reasonable
graphics cards, machines were all running linux before the DBAN.

PC 4. Dell Dimension 5150C compact chassis.
No CPU, RAM or hard disk, still has slimline DVD and multi-card reader.

Intel Wireless Gateway router/AP. 802.11b WEP only.

3COM 8 port hub.

I have manuals for most of the above.

Now the big downside. Collect from Kingsclere, north Hampshire. Although
there is a possibility I could deliver to the next Southamptom meet ?

Let me know off list if you're interested.
--
        Bob Dunlop