[Hampshire] Give aways

Top Page
Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Give aways

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56dff100.hantslug.org.uk.17770': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Apr 25 16:51:22 2010 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hi,

Before I give/throw stuff away does anyone want:

Dell Dimension XPS 200n desktop PC, Pentium Pro 200, 128Mb RAM and various
working bits. Is running Debian fine, will run Fluxbox but probably best
suited for non graphical tasks.

BT Quartet 2015 cordless telephone base station and PSU, (found in loft),
brand new but with no phones (don't ask as I have no idea what it's doing
there).

RAM various sizes and ages, none large.

SCSI and IDE hard disks, small, probably okay for an external drive or older
computer.

10/100Mb network cards ISA and PCI, mostly 8P8C (RJ45) connectors.

Older Nokia phone chargers - I seem to have several and no old Nokia phones to
charge....

Microsoft Mice PS/2 (ball not optical)

IDE cables, old style serial and parallel riser cables.

Other stuff...

Various books and manuals including Borland Delphi 2.0/3.0 era stuff, NT4
workstation resource kit and other antique stuff.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
    -- Albert Einstein