[Hampshire] Introduction

Top Page
Author: Steve Dowe
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Introduction

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5803b100.hantslug.org.uk.17312': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Apr 3 18:01:36 2010 BST
gpg: using DSA key 7DFD1D795C0D9788
Hello Hampshire LUG list folk,

I believe it's the custom to introduce yourself when you join a list, so
I though I'd say hello! :)

I've been an infrequent contributor to the Surrey list and occasionally
attended their Bring a Box meetings. However, as I actually live in
that awkward north-eastern corner of Hants, it does make sense to join
here, too.

I've been "Linuxing" for a decade and in that time have lost a lot of
hair - literally! Recently I gained my RHCE (that's not intended as
flamebait, honest!) and use Fedora on my laptop. I run a web
development and hosting company called One Cool.

Looking forward to the chance to meet a few folks at the joint HLUG/SLUG
meet in Nokia - hope to see you there!

Thanks,

- --
Steve

HP Compaq 6715b | fedora 12 | AMD Turion TL-60 | 4GB | Momentus 7200.4
Personal: http://www.stevedowe.me.uk Work: http://www.onecool.com