Re: [Hampshire] Debian Updates

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Debian Updates

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56c61100.hantslug.org.uk.16843': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Apr 3 09:43:48 2010 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hi John,

On Sat, Apr 03, 2010 at 09:29:51AM +0100, john lewis wrote:
> It is about a week since I had any updates for my sid installation
> which is most unusual!
>
> Looking at several repositories it would appear nothing has been
> added since 25 Mar.
>
> Does anyone have an idea as to why?

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/03/msg00010.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-devel@lists.debian.org/msg282491.html

Possibly also the reason why volatile still has packages signed by
an expired key.

Cheers,
Andy

<Ging> i stopped taking my medication long ago. the ironey is it was for
social anxioty disorder and now i daren't go back to the doctor to get
another perscription