Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Content might offend Penguins

Author: Paul Stimpson
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Content might offend Penguins
Hi,

On the machines I've seen with Vista IIRC the version details were on the license key sticker. I'm sure ours say "Business" somewhere on the sticker.

We bought 70 new Dell machines all of which had Vista Business install media which we don't use. As long as they didn't get thrown out in the huge clear out we had last week we should have CDs coming out of our ears.

Contact me off list if this would help.

Cheers,
Paul.