[Hampshire] Free to a good home

Author: Paul Tansom
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Free to a good home
The subject probably got your interest, wondering what's on offer :) Nothing
that exciting though.

I'm working through an on going clear out in order to make space, and two of
the largest items are monitors. They are both Philips Brilliance 201B 21" CRT
screens, and pretty big. They do need cables to connect them to a PC though,
but can use either a standard D-sub one, or a BNC cable. Both are easily
available from Maplin, and I've even seen the former in Asda!

I also have a selection of CD-ROM drives and small (less than 10G, many less
that 1G!) IDE hard drives if they are of any interest to anyone, as well as a
few old motherboards and bits, which I'll list later - they are old though, so
don't get too excited, my primary desktop is an Athlon XP 2800+, so given that
my main systems haven't yet moved dual core / 64bit or anything fancy, my cast
offs are pretty ancient!!! (*)

I thought I'd offer the tech bits here first, but they will be going on Freegle
soon as, at least with the monitors, I need the space ASAP. I need to check the
HDs have all been dban'd before passing them on though. Collection from the
Portsmouth area, between Cosham and Waterlooville.

Email me off list if you are interested.

(*) Actually my servers are moving to Atom 330 motherboards, so dual core 64
bit, etc., but they are replacing Celeron 566 systems!

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: