Re: [Hampshire] [OT] UPS wanted

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] UPS wanted

There a battery shop in Kinson Road Bournemouth called Bournemouth Battery
Centre

http://www.bournemouthbatterycentre.co.uk/

I have picked up 3rd party batteries for UPS in the past, cheaper than APC
replacements (and they will dispose of the dead one as well assuming you take
the dead ones in as patterns)

Tim