Re: [Hampshire] [OT] voice distorters

Author: Jacqui Caren-home
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] voice distorters
Lisi wrote:
> I would also like to be able to ring her up. But that doesn't have to be in
> ten days time.

Lisi have you considered looking at options for a VOIP phone?
It is probably far easier to "Munge" voice data on this than a phone.
Also not recommending but this came up from my very first search.

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=220042

The pitch bit with some decent headphones and you relative may have
a usefull hearing aid when you leave...

Jacqui

p.s. I have a spare magnetic pickup mic for a phone if that helps.
Last used by a friend to record some very abusive calls to prove to
the police that they were bad enough that they needed to stop trying
to tell her she was "wasting their time". :-(