Re: [Hampshire] Any Debian developers at Febs meeting?

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Any Debian developers at Febs meeting?
On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 10:02:20 +0000 (+0000), Simon Huggins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 09:40:17AM +0000, Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> > If there are any Debian developers who wouldn't mind signing my GPG
> > key I'd really appreciate it. It's a tad frustrating not being able
> > to contribute (long story).
>
> Sure, where are you based? I live in Reading.

Basingstoke but I nip up to Reading from time to time anyhow. If you
happen to be going to the meeting at Hursley it would make sense to do
it there, but otherwise I'm more than happy to pop up when it's
convenient.

Cheers,

Adrian
--
bitcube.co.uk - Expert Linux infrastructure consultancy
Puppet, Debian, Red Hat, Ubuntu, CentOS