Re: [Hampshire] stuart biggs added you as a business connect…

Author: LinuxLearner
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] stuart biggs added you as a business connection on Plaxo
Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 13:08:11 +0000
> LinuxLearner <passiveprofits@???> wrote:
>
> Hello LinuxLearner,
>
>> Cannot be bothered to potentially waste my time like that (I have no
>
> If you can't be bothered, don't expect anybody to do it on your behalf.

I think you'll find I never asked nor expected anyone to do it on my
behalf. Try reading what I write, rather than making it up, please. :)

> Not that we could, anyway.

Correct; rather making your above pointless verbiage. Though the irony
that you're whining about someone whining, hasn't been lost on me. LOL

> IOW, stop whining about something you're not prepared to try and
> change.

You've obviously never done any campaigning work; the first thing one
must do before legislative change is possible, is create awareness of
the problem(s), and a desire to see solutions, in a sizeable enough
majority for the politicos to want to gain your vote(s) for pledging to
change the law. Politics 101, my friend. I think this issue is
misunderstood by many, including you. The law is in a terrible state in
this regard, and writing to the ICO, or FB, isn't going to change that.
Only awareness raising, leading to a promise to tighten up the law in
this area, will.

It makes you sound like a petulant child.

I've (finally) learned to ignore trolls.

Best,

LL