Re: [Hampshire] Motorola Milestone (Was:[OT]ish ipod softwa…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Motorola Milestone (Was:[OT]ish ipod software)

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57c39100.hantslug.org.uk.20401': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Jan 14 15:59:19 2010 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hello "lists",

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 02:07:04PM +0000, lists wrote:
> So you've paid £400 for a mobile phone? With respect were you born a
> Charlie? If you've got that much money to throw around on a toy - you
> really don't need the money you have.

Between this message and:

http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/lurker/message/20091231.165215.6758b606.en.html

I agree with others that your attitude is completely out of order,
and not because I think you'd also call me a Charlie (with masses of
respect I'm sure) for what I choose to spend money on.

I would really like for you to sort yourself out if you're going to
continue to post here. I don't think anyone wants to fear your
abuse any time they post here about what they may have bought.

Andy

--
> The optimum programming team size is 1.

Has Jurassic Park taught us nothing?