Re: [Hampshire] Devolo DLAN 200 AV Ethernet over Power

Top Page
Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Devolo DLAN 200 AV Ethernet over Power

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58099100.hantslug.org.uk.30517': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Jan 11 20:15:11 2010 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
> > That's the set up I'm after, so I guess it's not a limitation with the
> > Devolo devices then!
>
> I checked the Devolo website and downloaded the latest firmware version
> for the DLAN 200 AV units. The devices were running version 1.4.7.1 and the
> latest download was 4.1.1. Hopefully there are a number of significant bug
> fixes in the new firmware, given the large difference in version numbers.

Though I've never had a problem with using my units, I never got the Linux
Devolo software to work. After seeing your comments here I tried it again
(they bumped the version quite a bit) and now it works!

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

The Politician is an acrobat: he keeps his balance by saying
the opposite of what he does.
    -- Maurice Barres