Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Open Source vendor software question

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Open Source vendor software question
Alan wrote:
> Via the gift of the internet the author of that book mailed me after
> noting the inbound link from our (open - ahem) mailing list archive
> and gave me this link for you:
>
> http://ianozsvald.com/2009/11/22/how-im-writing-the-screencasting-handbook/

Super!

WWTE is now out hot off the Interlinux Ltd midnight press:

Excerpt: “This ebook is designed to help you gain some deeper insight into a
small scale, technical Open Source software development collaboration.
Perhaps you, the reader, have started, or are part way through, a project; or
you are a manager or investor wanting to dig a little deeper into the inner
workings of Open Source software development. As the designer, developer and
author of a project I recently completed a stage of collaboration that took
the software from a prototype to a beta-1 evaluation product. I’ll be talking
you through the stages of development from initial conception to beta-1.” –
Damian

So give it a whirl:) http://www.walkingwiththeelephants.co.uk EBook about
small scale OSS collaborative development

Damian

--
w: http://www.diaser.org.uk - Open Source Data Vault Application - beta-1
f: http://sourceforge.net/export/rss2_projnews.php?group_id=258272