Re: [Hampshire] wiki updating (or not)

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Victor Churchill
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] wiki updating (or not)
On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 21:11:13 +0000 (+0000), Victor Churchill wrote:
[snip

Thanks, you don't _appear_ to be triggering anything that I can see so
I'm a bit confused. I've added a bit more debug to the wiki. If it
fails would you mind sending me the text you were trying to change it
to and I'll see if I can suss what's happening.

> [1] http://www.hantslug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?action=history&id=BookReviews/LinuxSystemAdministrationRecipes

I saw the change to "?" and almost added a "!" earlier today for
amusement value :-)

> Thanks for offering to take a look. I wonder what the word or phrase I
> used was (it's not a glowing review but I didn't think I was being
> /that/ rude... ;-)

lol

Adrian
--
bitcube.co.uk - Expert Linux infrastructure consultancy
Puppet, Debian, Red Hat, Ubuntu, CentOS