[Hampshire] wiki updating (or not)

Author: Victor Churchill
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] wiki updating (or not)
Is there some limit on how much you can put into a wiki page? (I
haven't come across one IME, but haven't used this particular wiki)

I ask because it seems I can do trivial edits to a page I create, and
'minor' (biggest had wc stats 51 397 2305) submissions, but my doc I
want to add is (247 1967 11653) lines/words/chars. I did try snipping
it into bits but the first of the bits was still too big and was
silently ignored when I tried to submit it.

Or if it is not some wiki config limit, does anyone know why I can't
post my stuff up there?

I have now been trying it from both Firefox and Chrome; the borowser
does not seem to be significant.