[Hampshire] [Very OT] - Upmystreet

Author: Rob Malpass
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] [Very OT] - Upmystreet
Hi all

Happy new year to all.

Does anyone know of a website which works (presumably) in a similar way to upmystreet but "backwards" - let me explain.

Upmystreet works by collating information about a given place and allowing you to benchmark e.g. pick Edinburgh and it'll tell you all about crime, housing, health in Ediburgh and compare it to the national averages.

What I want (bit of a pipe dream but that's another story) is to enter a list of requirements and let it give me a location. Anyone know of anything like this out there?

Cheers
Rob