Re: [Hampshire] NAS devices and MTU

Author: John Cooper
To: lists, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] NAS devices and MTU
On 01/01/10 09:22, lists wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-01-01 at 08:33 +0000, Lisi wrote:
>> [snip]

>>> I don't think he (I assume) was being aggressive or rude. He was making
>>> a valid point. I read Keith's post and thought exactly the same. If you
>>> are unsure and are questioning some one's post, say that. Don't just
>>> state "cite a source". It reads as "rubbish, where is your proof?".
>>
>> <quote>
>> Ironically most people don't think 'wow, he's clever, he made that guy
>> look a fool', the tend to think 'WHAT AN ASSHAT'. Happy New Year Keith.
>> Don't disappear up yourself, will you ;-)
>> </quote>
>>
>> Not rude???
>>
>> Lisi

I think taken in context in stead of just quoted like this, no it was
not rude but poking fun at the original post reply. Note the wink at
then end to show this.

> No - fair comment.

Yes, I agree, fair comment and at least you have the balls and to make
the effort to respond to posts like this!

Discover Linux - Open Source Solutions to Business and Schools
http://discoverlinux.co.uk