[Hampshire] Recommend a local CCNA training option?

Author: lists
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Recommend a local CCNA training option?
I really must get some up to date paperwork. I know my current employer
is struggling to make ends meet and I don't want to be in the position
of having nothing relevant to put on my CV.

Funds are really really tight, but time is good. Can anyone suggest the
best options for getting the full CCNA in Hampshire (or Reading) ? I can
do home study, but I like to ask a lot of questions and I only get
*stupid* answers from myself :-)

Any suggestions from personal experience would be much more valuable
than a 'google', which yields only a 2 year(?) option at Southampton
(bit to far and slow) or a 6 day in Birmingham. Basingstoke would be
handy, but their college (a technical collage???) does not offer the
CCNA in full AFAICT????

Danny.