Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] December Meeting

Top Page
Author: Isabell Long
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
New-Topics: [Hampshire] Keysigning (Was Re: [ADMIN] December Meeting)
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] December Meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57965100.hantslug.org.uk.31872': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Dec 11 18:43:51 2009 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 6E6BE425EB83C2BD
On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 10:57:55PM +0000, Hants LUG Chairman wrote:
> As recently posted here, Surrey are trying a GPG key signing session, so now
> could be you opportunity to get some signatures on your key from outside
> Hampshire.

Haha. Thanks for mentioning that! Yeah, I was planning to try something, but I have to say I rather disappointingly didn't get a good response! Oh
well, I will be there with my PGP key and ID etc, so if anyone do want any signatures, feel free; I could do with some more myself!

Thanks, and see you all tomorrow.

Isabell.
--
Regards,