[Hampshire] Hello to my fellow county men/lady's

Author: T Brownen
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Hello to my fellow county men/lady's
Hello to all
I was born near Totton in a ww2 naval hut in the forest I am told we
were bombed out twice but to young to remember.
My G parents were foresters in the south Brock area.
I started in computers in 1969 with Plessey Poole thats after
R.A.F training in digital electronics.
My first personal cpu/computer was a 2 bit intel chip (possible a 4040
or was it 2020) in 1978 with paper tape reader and IBM golf ball
printer. my first home program of 128 bytes took 12 hours to run and
came back with an error.
I still have not worked out why.
Has any one got a clue? Hum Hum
I have been a member of dclug for many years and thought it time to
visit the place pf my birth.
Happy hogs
Trevor